Saturday 2 February 2013

1st Mother's day card of the year

Oh I have been sitting on my hands and biting my tongue  for a few weeks but it is now official and  I can reveal all.


I have been invited to join the design team for a brand new blog http://claritystampchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Oh it is sooooo exciting. The blog challenge itself doesn't go live until 1st March but it is now open for you to go and have a nosey so please pop along and check it out, follow the blog and if you want to join in the challenge all will be revealed at the beginning of March. You don't need to have your own blog as you can also take part via email. 







My first mothers day card of the year.  Starting to make some cards for my stall.  First craft fair of the year Will be at Winter Gardens  Truly Scrumptious Handmade and Vintage Fair


The stamp is a Clarity one - Topaze you can find her here:
Spellbinders resplendent rectangles & lace doily accents border
Adirondak eggplant and slate
promarkers.

Isn't she lovely I have had her a long time and she comes out to say hello every now and then.
The bottom border on top of the lacy accents is made by masking and stamping the bottom of the stamp and then colouring in to match the main image.

Thanks for stopping by

Linda xx






9 comments:

Naomi said...

Lovely card Linda, following your blog now.

Linda Page said...

Thanks Naomi

Hellen Pearce said...

Hi Linda - you were my number 20 and now I'm your number 20 (followers)! Super card x

Linda Page said...

That's some sort of coincidence x LOL

Linda said...

Gorgeous card, as always Linda. I love purple.
Congrats on the Clarity Blog Challenege DT post. Looking forward to seeing all your designs and inspiration. Can't wait to join in! xx

Pat Taylor said...

CONGRATULATIONS Linda on your new post on the Clarity Bog Challenge DT! I think there's only one member I don't know! Well done!!! This Mother's Day card is gorgeous and any mother would love to have this on the day! Take care xxx

Jo Rice said...

Congratulations on joining the D.T at the new Clarity Challenge blog...looking forward to seeing lots more of your wok...love your card ....hugs. X

Ann said...

Congratulations on the Clarity Blog- well deserved, you have great style!!!! Dont forget me when you are rich and famous! WELL DONE YOU xx

Linda Page said...

ha ha Thanks for your kind words Ann xx