Sunday 3 February 2013

60th Birthday

A simple card today just papers and a stamped sentiment
Stamp circa design happy birthday
numbers from Clarity stamp
Graphic 45 papers
and some nice background paper from my stash.

I cut the lady from a sheet of the paper and used coordinating paper from same pad.  I used resplendent rectangles and extended it to make a piece long enough for the topper.

The flowers are made from the rest of the paper .
I stamped the sentiment, cut around with the same set of dies and then made a faux nestie for behind it.

Mounted all onto white card and distressed all the edges with antique linen and frayed burlap distress inks.


5 comments:

Naomi said...

Very elegant card Linda, lovely.

Hellen Pearce said...

So elegant Linda, love it x

Ann said...

Beautiful Linda, I love graphic 45 too

Pat Taylor said...

Gorgeous card Linda, love it xxx

Pat Taylor said...

Gorgeous card Linda, love it xxx