Monday, 11 February 2013

Lilac Bella



Happy Monday Morning - or is that a contradiction of terms - well it probably is if you work LOL

I went to a craft show on Saturday at Event City near the Trafford Centre on Saturday and had a fab day with my friend Margaret - and met up with more friends for coffee.  Bought some stuff - mostly card  came home and just flopped into the chair and did nothing on Saturday except watch a bit of telly.

I have a bit of an issue with this photo - I have taken several pics of this card and they all came out the same.
It is actually Lilac/purple with a matching ribbon bow but somehow it looks more blue and the ribbon doesn't match in this photo.  I have said it before and I will say it again David Bailey I am not 

I used a spellbinder grand die to cut the ovals and  one in white and one in a contrasting colour.  I used dusty concord and milled lavender to distress the top oval stamped Ella Bella from Indigoblu in dusty concord and a small swirl stamp that came free with some paper from crafty individuals, added some gems and a bow. 






Post a Comment