Monday 11 February 2013

Lilac Bella



Happy Monday Morning - or is that a contradiction of terms - well it probably is if you work LOL

I went to a craft show on Saturday at Event City near the Trafford Centre on Saturday and had a fab day with my friend Margaret - and met up with more friends for coffee.  Bought some stuff - mostly card  came home and just flopped into the chair and did nothing on Saturday except watch a bit of telly.

I have a bit of an issue with this photo - I have taken several pics of this card and they all came out the same.
It is actually Lilac/purple with a matching ribbon bow but somehow it looks more blue and the ribbon doesn't match in this photo.  I have said it before and I will say it again David Bailey I am not 

I used a spellbinder grand die to cut the ovals and  one in white and one in a contrasting colour.  I used dusty concord and milled lavender to distress the top oval stamped Ella Bella from Indigoblu in dusty concord and a small swirl stamp that came free with some paper from crafty individuals, added some gems and a bow. 






3 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Linda glad you had a good day. I love this - the photo wont do it justice - I have noticed before on other blogs lilacs and purples never seem to come our right. Still like it though x

Pat Taylor said...

Hi Linda, this is fabulous and it looks like lilac and purple to me! Love it! Take care xxx

Jo Rice said...

Hi Linda, it was great to see you on Saturday, ....love this card and the lilac tones look brill to me..... Have a great day. X