Tuesday, 5 February 2013

 The countdown is on to the Clarity Challenge Blog going live!

Did you clock the calendar on my blog - courtesy of Ally-Ann Hanes.



 Well what  busy girl I have been today such rotten weather I thought I may as well stay in and craft - any excuse.  I had some cards to finish off yesterday that I had already blogged so I managed to get those finished but as I went to put them in my box of stock I found another 10 or 11 ( Iwill not repeat what I said to myself) so last night I sat and sorted out the inserts on my trusty lappy and then printed them off.
So after brekkie I set to OH was still in bed - no surprise there but cutting and sticking and matching envelopes and putting into cello bags is a quiet job.

By the time I had finished and done a few chores it was lunch time I honestly do not know where the time goes, and to boot I made my lunch and did not enjoy it one little bit but never mind.

Right so now the decks were clear what should I start of today I wonder.  OMG just remembered I took some little twinches cards to craft club to play with - I'll get them out and make into cheap cards for my stall. (inserts printed straight onto the inside of the card.


 I had eleven toppers so I set to and I did manage to make them all into cards - they are not what I call brill but should sell ok at a lower price and of course it makes my stall look a lot fuller.

I have used a mixture of stamps - I have a box full of clear stamps that came in a set just after I started stamping it is full of little stamps that fit on twinches perfectly added to these I also keep all my free stamps from Craft Stamper magazine.  I have use one or two sentiment stamps but some are printed directly onto the card and the inks are a mixture of adirondaks and distress but funnily enough I must have been in a purple mood last week. So here they all are .








Sorry  I can't get them into an orderly fashion but here they all are.

Thanks for stoppng by.












Post a Comment