Tuesday 26 February 2013

Easter Bunnies

Here are a couple of Easter cards that I have made with the bunnies set from Clarity Stamp and a Happy Easter stamp from Inkylicious



Both are made in exactly the same way by masking off a frame on a 15 x 15 card. I stamped the bunnies in archival black and masked them with the new clever masks from Claritystamp
I stamped the foliage with forest moss and shabby shutters and then created a couple of hills with a sponge. added a paper sun mask and then added some stonewash adirondak to make a sky.  The bottom picture is paler and the photo doesn't really show the sun.  I stamped the sentiment and then added a squiggle around the edge with a fine black pen to create a frame.  I think they are quite cute x

2 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

Super bunnies! Love the foliage x

DBL28 said...

I was dreaming about these bunnies last night! Might need to get them afterall. Very lovely cards. Peaceful.