Sunday 24 February 2013

Mother's day again


Spelindery card for today made with Ivory  & brown pearl cardstock and a nice scrap of paper I found 
pretty self explanatory really.  
Apart from the base card I have just been using scraps.  
Resplendent rectangles  one of the sprial blossoms dies a couple of leaves and a creative expressions embossing folder.  
I had lots of bits (and still have) of brown card let over from some wedding stationery I did, so I embossed two strips stuck them together, covered the join with ribbon and rounded the corners.
I cut out three flowers from some more of the same and then after I had removed them from the die I embossed these two.  I cut the leaves from another scrap. and the brown frame  the inner and outer of the frames were cut from some nice paper I had left over it has a very faint pattern to it.
Embossed a sentiment in gold.

No comments: