Tuesday 26 February 2013

tick tock

What a busy week this is proving to be.  I have so much to do and so little time that I know I will not be able to do all that I want to do.

Why so busy I hear you say ....... Well the first exciting thing this week is the Claritystamp Challenge Blog goes live on Friday eeeeeeeeek hope everyone likes my stuff. - it is ready on the schedule so at least I don't have to worry that I still have it to do. LOL

The other thing that is keeping me on my toes this week is my first craft fair of the year this weekend at it is a 2 day event over at Winter gardens in Blackpool - if you are reading this and are around over the weekend please pop in to say hello - I love talking to like minded folk!! (information on  top right of blog)

All my craft fair paraphernalia has made it out of the loft and the cloths for my table have been washed but still need ironing.  I have two  boxes of cards and nik-naks that need sorting and pricing. I could do with some more cards and some more nik-naks but somehow I don't think it is all going to happen  I do have Wednesday and maybe some time on Thursday but Friday is out as I need to do all the shopping and cook stuff for the weekend so that I can just "ding" it when I get home from Blackpool and Oh the dreaded dentist on Friday afternoon . only a check-up I hope I don't need any work!!

Anyway back to the task in hand as this may just be my last blog of the week.

On Saturday myself and my mate Stella trotted off to a workshop ( I do enjoy going to workshops as you get to see other people's versions of the same thing and of course lots of laughter and chat)  where we did a clock - a bit of a new venture for me but I did so enjoy it opted for a purple theme. I was quite chuffed with my little self - don't know what you think





I also bought another blank whilst I was there and had a play on Sunday afternoon.


All the stamps and the letters are from IndigoBlu
the lady was a freebie on my craft stamper magazine on the January issue.

Thanks for stopping by I would love to know what you think of these 


11 comments:

Lynne said...

Your clocks are fab Linda. The bottom one is still on my wish list. I love what you've done with it. x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Lynne - nice to have another opinion x

Naomi said...

I love both clocks, but especially the purple one, I think is very feminine and would look wonderful on a dressing table. Oh and good luck with the dentist.

Jane said...

Really lovely...I'll have the purple one thanks! Lol! Seriously though they are both fab! X

Anonymous said...

these are lovely Linda!!!!!,
youve had lots of lovely things on your blog this week!
damn you novovirus for making me miss this workshop!!!!
i have got a clock saved for me though! :) xxx

Louise said...

They're lovely Linda x

Anonymous said...

Lovely Linda....especially the bottom one.. S xxx

Jo Rice said...

Great clocks Linda.....glad you had a good time at Maria's Workshop....hope the weekend fair goes well. Hugs. X

Ann said...

wow wow wow fantastic clocks!!! Elizabeth is so annoyed she missed out being ill. THese will sell great too! Good luck with your craft fair xx

Pat Taylor said...

Oh I just loooovvveeee these clocks Linda they are gorgeous! Although I love purple I have got to say the bottom one is my favourite! It's gorgeous! Hope all goes well at the dentist and enjoy your weekend at Blackpool! I have spelt it all out to OH about what is there etc so will have to wait and see if he thinks its his idea and suggests we go and look! Take care now xxx

Unknown said...

Oh Linda, these are superb, love them, good luck with your craft fayre xxx