Tuesday 19 February 2013

Easter Bunnies

Morning All

I cannot truly believe that it is over a week since I last blogged.  I have been busy here and there doing exciting stuff (like a workshop on Saturday with the lovely Maria Simms) and boring stuff like food shopping and that other hazardous task - housework.  I have made a few cards and so I am going to schedule a couple of blogs whilst I am here, in fact I have been sat here most of the morning uploading pics to Flickr ( so that my gallery tabs at the top of the page are up to date) and then I also added stuff to Pinterest  and now going to do these few posts and by the time I am done it will be lunch time and another morning has gone by.

Oh It's getting near time for the big reveal over on the Clarity Blog challenge http://www.claritystampchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

It is very exciting we  are all hoping that you will join in and show us your lovely creations!

Anyway back to today.  The other week I won a prize in a challenge and amongst the stuff were some Warren Rabbit toppers so I thought I would make a few little quick Easter cards to put on my stall.
I have cut out a spellbinder shape and distressed added random little stamps (mostly small stamps that have come with other free sets from magazines.  The Happy Easter stamp was a new purchase from Inkylicious when I was having a nosey  around their stand at the recent fair at Event City.
 I used promarkers to colour in.










7 comments:

Jane said...

Oh they are cute! X

Naomi said...

Delicate and have a spring feeing lovely for easter.

Mindful craft said...

Lovely cards Linda x

Hellen Pearce said...

Feels like Spring is on it's way looking at your lovely cards! x

Linda Page said...

Thankyou all just some simple ones made for my stall but haven't reached it - all sold LOL

Pat Taylor said...

Love the bunnies Linda! They are very cute! Also had a look on Flickr at your other cards and they are fabulous! Take care now Pat xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda they are lovely. X