Thursday 21 February 2013

yellow grasses

I enjoyed making this card as I love the technique



I brayed two pieces of card with wild honey distress ink, added some water and then picked it up on the card, dried it then added vintage photo to the mix and did the same again.  I slightly distressed the edges of the background piece with some more vintage photo.  I stamped the small piece with some grasses from inkylicous with black archival. Cut it into three and mounted on black card. added a piece of black ribbon and a sentiment.

6 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

I've enjoyed viewing this card - lovely work.

Hellen Pearce said...

ooh that's nice Linda, love the colours x

Bernie Simmons said...

A very striking card Linda. I always think Black and Yellow looks classy xx

Linda said...

Simply beautiful Linda. Love the colours. x

Pat Taylor said...

Ooo I love this one Linda! Is it done on Clarity card? It's beautiful xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Linda....My very favourite colours. S x