Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Sew glad your my friend

I have been asked to make a card for a lady who is into sewing and this Clarity Haberdashery set  the bill perfectly. I also used the tape measure





I inked and splodged and just generally made a messy background with aged mahaogany and victorian velvet.  I then used the smalll gingham stamp over the top to make a background. I distressed another piece of card lightly with the pink and then stamped the little ribbons around the edge.  This stamp has three sections and I only wanted the bit with the knot it in so I cut it off -..... you are now decapitated!

The mannequin was stamped twice and the form bit is layered up as are the cotton reels and the in cushion. The buttons are a mixture of both.  I found some little patterned papers from a free pad to make the three rolls of material.

Post a Comment