Wednesday 5 September 2012

Xmas tree


Just a short little post today - I have been so busy I don't know where the time is going I can't believe we are already in September.

These are just some little sets of cards I have made for Christmas.

It is just a small piece of white card put through an embossing folder with a memory box die Christmas tree cut in mirri card on top.

I went to a workshop yesterday and we made some lovely cards, but as they were not my ideas I don't feel that I have the right ot post them on here.

Hope to get some proper cards posted soon x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are Fab Linda I saw this die and thought I would use it for my Xmas cards this year but I then noticed I had spent a LOT !!! on supplies and have to rein back for a bit ,so I have chosen snowflakes instead which I have from last year Hugs Elaine