Thursday 27 September 2012

gold & white poinsettia/reindeer

free stamps from a mag
tabbyKat designs Christmas script stamp
Marianne die poinsettia
white dl card (this is what I save from the bottom of an A3 card when I make a 20 x 20 card) it opens sideways not longways.
White vellum
gold mirri
gold embossing powder
versamark


I stamped the script onto vellum with versamark and embossed with gold.
I added the reindeer on top and again embossed, cut it into a tag shape and mounted onto gold mirri cut slightly larger.  I used stick and stay to mount but only sprayed randomly so it gives a shadow effect.
I cut out the flower in vellum and touched the edges with versamark and embossed.  I added a pearl gem to the centre.I stamped the base card in two opposite corners and mounted the tag at a jaunty angle

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hi Linda this is lovely I always use my scraps for this type of sahpe I think they are nice for a change. Going to Harrogate next week, will order tickets today.