Sunday 2 September 2012

I'm busy

This is the final card from the ones I made the other day.  I have used this stamp loads as the image usually sells!!

I have used some soft feel card that I got from Anne Marie designs when I went to the Leigh show last Sunday.  I bought it to use as bases for cards as Tim had sold all his supersmooth, so I have been preserving what stock of this I have left for stamping, but I thought I use it for the middle of this card just to see what happens.  I distressed with vintage photo and stamped the image with the same ink.  I used promarkers to colour the image and the acted in a very strange way and it looks all mottled but I quite liked the look for this image, especially the chair - it looks well lived in (haha) added some more beer mugs randomly for a background.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha this is fabulous Linda well done a great card Hugs Elaine