Sunday 16 September 2012

Noel & Robin redbreast

 Materials

Clarity Noel Framer stamp and Christmas miniatures
Denim Adirondak
Weathered wood distress ink
promarkers


I cut two pieces of white card 19 x 19 and 14.5 x 14.5

I ripped a piece of copy paper to make the "hill" and used this as a mask.  I brayered the sky with weathered wood ( I think it has a more wintery feel than stonewash adirondak but is not as dark as Denim)

I then just layed this on top of the big card, lined up the mask and then removed the small card so that I could then brayer a fainter sky and still line up the hill

I stamped the Noel so that the O was across the hill.

I added some trees on top of the hill and behind the hill using the same hill mask and then added the little robin.  I coloured him with promakers and added another tag ready for my sentiment, mounted this onto blue card, then the larger card and then finally onto a 20 x 20 card.





2 comments:

Conny said...

oh, what a beautiful card!! I love it!!
Hugs,
Conny

Linda Page said...

Thanks Conny