Friday 28 September 2012

spare frame

Marianne Die
poinsettia die
Christmas sentiment stamp - circa designs
baroque Christmas tree - indigo blu
gold embossing powder
versamark
red , green and white card
black pearl



I was sat with my friend trying to make a fancy topped card with this die as we had seen them at a show.  Anyway before she left with the die I got a couple of fames cut for myself.

I carefully inked with versamark all around the frame and embossed with gold powder - it took a few attempts to make sure it was all done. Added the sentiment and embossed that too.

I made the flower with red card and did some more in green for leaves - they don't really show very well in this photo (I'll never make a photographer LOL)

It all looked a bit like there was something missing so I used parts of the tree in the corners.


1 comment:

Ann said...

Lovely card and the frame is really different.x