Sunday, 23 September 2012

BIRTHDAY COGS


 Hi There - seems a while since I was on here but I've had yet another busy week with another to follow this week. I am also in the middle of scanning in old family photos  and try to do some of the family tree AND SERIF CRAFT ARTIST PROCESSIONAL 2 has arrived so have had a little play but not much yet. I have one or two cards to post so I'll do them today and put them on the schedule

I had a lovely day on Friday - I went over to Inspirations at Preston to meet Jo Rice and watch Kay from Indigo Blu - needless to say I bought some more guilding flakes.

20 x 20 cm white card
15 x 15 black card
9 4 x 4 black squares
9 4.5 x 4.5 silver mirri
flitter glue
guilding flakes - royal peacock
black archival
cogs stamps from Kanban
scrabble letters from Clarity
some "buttons" made by a friend if you zoom in you will see why the quotation marks ha ha

I stamped the black squares with flitter glue and then added the guilding flakes.
mounted onto the silver mirri square and mounted that onto the large black card.
I stamped the squares down each side and added the letters.


Post a Comment