Sunday 23 September 2012

BIRTHDAY COGS


 Hi There - seems a while since I was on here but I've had yet another busy week with another to follow this week. I am also in the middle of scanning in old family photos  and try to do some of the family tree AND SERIF CRAFT ARTIST PROCESSIONAL 2 has arrived so have had a little play but not much yet. I have one or two cards to post so I'll do them today and put them on the schedule

I had a lovely day on Friday - I went over to Inspirations at Preston to meet Jo Rice and watch Kay from Indigo Blu - needless to say I bought some more guilding flakes.

20 x 20 cm white card
15 x 15 black card
9 4 x 4 black squares
9 4.5 x 4.5 silver mirri
flitter glue
guilding flakes - royal peacock
black archival
cogs stamps from Kanban
scrabble letters from Clarity
some "buttons" made by a friend if you zoom in you will see why the quotation marks ha ha

I stamped the black squares with flitter glue and then added the guilding flakes.
mounted onto the silver mirri square and mounted that onto the large black card.
I stamped the squares down each side and added the letters.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Linda Thanks for the comment I am a bit remiss of late , just commenting on the whoopsi daisy challenge cards I have been asked to do. All is same at home. I have got CAP 2 it hasnt arrived yet I cannot wait .
Tim is a genealogist , he's always on his pc hunting family both for himself and others, he is back to 1500 s. We are off to the National archives at the weekend ,he has some things to research , I help where I can, I have had to get a reading card ( had to take an exam ) just so that I can help him research there. I must be MAD.Love this cog card great mens card well done , your work is fabulous love looking at your things Hugs Elaine