Friday 7 September 2012

workshop homework

I attended a workshop on Tuesday with Maria Simms who showed us a card that was to be our homework.  This is my take on it so I take no credit for the layout or the idea.


It is an offset gate-fold card.  I cut two panels of white card, brayered with cloudy blue adirondak.
I then picked up some stonewash from the splodgemat and repeated with denim and distressed the edges also with denim.  I stamped with a white brilliance inkpad but it was too pale so I embossed with white embossing powder.  I added some white webbing across the middle.  Stamped and silver embossed a large clock-face and cut into two parts one for each side.  The leaves are die cuts from a cheery Lynn design and the flowers were made using stamps from Dimension Forth.

No comments: