Saturday, 1 September 2012
I used the same mask as yesterday but I started with a piece of grey paper from a Tim Holtz pad that I have had some time. I distress with slate adirondak and then through the mask with pitch black adirondak. I cut a shape with the cuttlebug from another piece of the paper and stamped in black with archival ink. the whole thing looked a bit bleak so I thought I would colour the car red to give it a lift but didn't really have any promarkers quite the right colour. So once again (thanks Tom) I put a little aged mahogany and victorian rose on my splodge away mat and between these two and some of the black that was already there I coloured in the car with a brush.