Saturday, 1 September 2012

old car

I have to say that I find myself using old cars and stuff a lot for men - aren't they hard work to make cards for?

I used the same mask as yesterday but I started with a piece of grey paper from a Tim Holtz pad that I have had some time.  I distress with slate adirondak and then through the mask with pitch black adirondak. I cut a shape with the cuttlebug from another piece of the paper and stamped in black with archival ink.  the whole thing looked a bit bleak so I thought I would colour the car red to give it a lift  but didn't really have any promarkers quite the right colour.  So once again (thanks Tom) I put a little aged mahogany and victorian rose on my splodge away mat and between these two and some of the black that was already there I coloured in the car with a brush.
Post a Comment