Monday 17 September 2012

Noel & frosty the snowman

Clarity Noel Framer and the miniature Christmas set.
Denim Adirondak
Weathered wood distress ink
Promarkers.

card size 20 x 20
background 19.5 x 19.5
blue mount 15.5 x 15.5
topper 15 x 15

I used low tack tape to put an edge around the topper, used a piece of torn paper to create a hill mask ( I made this wide enough to cover the background too).  I brayered a hill with weathered wood and then as yesterday's post lined up the topper and mask on the background and then removed the topper to add some sky to the background.

I stamped Noel so that the O was across the hill in denim.

I added some trees hither and thither and then put frosty in the O.  I used a promarker for his hat and scarf.

I removed the edge and then using midnight blue and a fine nib on my promarker and drew a squiggly  line around to form a frame. mounted the topper onto the blue card then the background and then onto the main card

No comments: