Tuesday, 19 January 2016

groovi dt samples - trellis, lattice, tags, peonie


As soon as I saw the trellis plate - it just reminded my of those boxes that people little trees in   outside their doors 



So here is my version lol 




 Using a grid and piercing I pierced a rectangle the right size to mat and layer on an A5 card.

I used the faux stitching line from the border plate.

then I made a faint pencil mark where the middle was and lined up one of the tag and just did three sides then flipped my parchment around to create the top I did the middle one first so I could match the spaces in between then did the outside ones.  I added the arch top from the top of the tag then filled in the centre with the trellis.  

I then added the three peonies (these were my "bushes") then added stems with the border plate 

coloured in from the back and snipped around the edge.  Matted and layered on some G45 paper 



Post a Comment