Thursday 14 January 2016

groovi dt samples - rose and trellis

Sad evening as its our last for this break up on the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomand.  

I shall miss looking at this view from our window!



I missed Maria's 3pm show yesterday but was lucky to catch it on repeat this evening.

It's very exciting for me seeing  my cards on the telly and Maria had one on the counter in front of her  - feeling very privalleged!

I thought I would just blog the first of may samples  before I settle down to watch a bit of telly.  I did bring groovi with me and I have been making samples for a workshop this next Thursday at the Crafty Company in Fleetwood.









I decided to create a basket of flowers  so I used the octagan set and just the bottom part.  Next came the inner parts of the roses - just really to make it all in proportion.  I started with the bottom row
 ( that would be covering the rim of the basket) then just kept building it up .  I then used the trellis to fill in the octogan.  I made a frame, added the fauz stitching then the zig zag border.  I pricked and snipped it out, added a  bit of white work and some colouring with SN pencils.

Thanks for stopping by time to put my feet up for the evening !


20 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Linda this is stunning
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisapmac said...

Beautiful design, you've given me lots of inspiration xx

Lisapmac said...

Beautiful design, you've given me lots of inspiration xx

Unknown said...

Your designs are amazing. Glad you enjoyed your trip away. Xx

Theresa said...

Linda your samples are awesome. you are so talented, hugs xx

Linda Page said...

Thank you x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Lisa x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Lisa x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Moira hopefully see you Wednesday hope the hands better x

Linda Page said...

Thank you There's a x

Linda Page said...

Thank you There's a x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Moira hopefully see you Wednesday hope the hands better x

Janet Pring said...

A very beautiful card Linda x Safe journey back xx

June Smith said...

Morning Linda, another wow from me with this one, I have ordered the border plates and want to have a play, hurry up Mr Postie..............such a beautiful creation, you really do spoil us but keep um coming as I love all of them and they are so inspirational.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Linda Page said...

Thank you Janet x

Linda Page said...

Thank you June xx

Linda Page said...

Thank you June xx

Emma Burns said...

A stunning piece of design work Linda my dear friend. Hugs and glad you have enjoyed your visit to our little country. It is quite breathtaking up at Loch Lomond. Hugs xxxx

Linda Page said...

Thank you Emma arrived home safely. Time to un pack my craft stuff and sort out what I need for Susan's workshop tomorrow. Xx

Linda Page said...

Thank you Emma arrived home safely. Time to un pack my craft stuff and sort out what I need for Susan's workshop tomorrow. Xx