Monday 4 January 2016

Groovi dt samples -Lily and Rosie


Did you watch Barbara Gray on the telly yesterday if so you will know already  but here's my very exciting news......

I have been invited to join the groovi design team how exciting is that!

Some of my  first  samples were on yesterday's show and Barbara told everyone my news.

I will try and blog them during the week.  






I used the nested octagons to make a frame I used lines 2 and 3 in  from the edge I then moved the parchment around to the middle of the straight edge and then went around line 2 again.

I then added Rosie followed by Lily as she is a little behind Rosie.  I added some of the accents on the Lily border plate.

I did some bits of white work, coloured in from behind with Spectrum Noir pencils .

I pierced all around the edge  then used my snippers to cut out

I used a circle cutter to cut out two mats and then mounted everything up 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Great news Linda and so pleased for you that your inspirational samples are being seen by a wide audience. All the best for an exciting year, Moira

Linda Page said...

Thank you very much Moira. Xx

Linda Page said...

Thank you very much Moira. Xx

Jo Rice said...

Great news Linda, I am so pleased for you ...but not surprised , your Groovi work is fabulous and very inspirational....I look forward to seeing lots more of it.... A great start to the year....Hugs...xx

Mrs P said...

Congratulations Linda! I didn't see the shows on Sunday & Monday as we only got back from holiday in the early hours of Tuesday morning - fantastic news though! Love your parchment work.
Send love & hugs, Carole xxx

Linda Page said...

Thanks Jo xx

Linda Page said...

Thank you very much Carole xx

Linda Page said...

Thank you very much Carole xx

Linda Page said...

Thanks Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on joining the Clarity Team!!
Love your artwork so far and looking forward to seeing more.
xx

Linda Page said...

Thank you Chrissy