Monday, 4 January 2016

Groovi dt samples -Lily and Rosie


Did you watch Barbara Gray on the telly yesterday if so you will know already  but here's my very exciting news......

I have been invited to join the groovi design team how exciting is that!

Some of my  first  samples were on yesterday's show and Barbara told everyone my news.

I will try and blog them during the week.  






I used the nested octagons to make a frame I used lines 2 and 3 in  from the edge I then moved the parchment around to the middle of the straight edge and then went around line 2 again.

I then added Rosie followed by Lily as she is a little behind Rosie.  I added some of the accents on the Lily border plate.

I did some bits of white work, coloured in from behind with Spectrum Noir pencils .

I pierced all around the edge  then used my snippers to cut out

I used a circle cutter to cut out two mats and then mounted everything up 

Post a Comment