Tuesday 12 January 2016

groovi dt samples - Altered Annabel



hello again 

I started with Annabel but didn't want to use all her frock - so I altered it by extending the plain section then I used the bottom with the frill and started in the middle then extended it to meet the sides of the skirt.  I did the same again to make the border but without the lace then inserted some hearts from the Lily border plate   I then used the nested oval to frame herd, then the nested squares to form a rectangle around the edge, added some background from the landscape plate - some little birds from the plate mate. I used the large accent to create a "ribbon" behind the oval ,  then used the edge of the border on the plate to form the edge of the oval .

I added some parts of the large accent in the corners.  and filled in the frame randomly with bits from the border




I pierced around the edge and snipped it out.

I created a larger rectangle and again used the lacy  edge around the frame and again snipped around.  mounted it on brown pearly card



15 comments:

Yorkie girl said...

Lovely Linda. And very inspirational thank you for Sharing your crafty knowledge xx

Linda Page said...

Thank you There's a x

Linda Page said...

Thank you There's a x

June Smith said...

Hi Linda, amazing is all I can say, you are a master of the Groovi's, love it.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Linda Page said...

Thank you June x

Linda Page said...

Thank you June x

Janet Pring said...

Another lovely piece of work, Linda xx

Linda Page said...

Thanks Janet x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Janet x

Lisapmac said...

Love this Linda, your inventiveness with the dress is fantastic, great inspiration xx

Linda Page said...

Thanks Lisa

Linda Page said...

Thanks Lisa

Theresa said...

great work Linda. i struggle with parchment so not something for me but you do a fab job. hugs xx

Linda Page said...

Thanks Theresa x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Theresa x