Friday 22 January 2016

groovi dt samples - rose and trellis

IT'S FRIDAY!
(not that it makes much difference to me as I am retired - well supposedly as I am very busy hahaha)

I did blog all this once before lunch from my phone - I was testing it out - but it finished up and the Claritystamp dt blog which is what we use to gather all the pictures together for the challenge blog!!  I have no idea how that happened lol but I had to delete it!  So now I am on the laptop


Thought I would blog last of my samples for Maria's last show on Hochanda.

Looking forward to seeing Paul on Sunday he's on at 10, 2 and 5

So my last sample uses the lovely new rose plate and the trellis plate


I started with the nested squares and made a frame.  I then lined up my parchement on a grid and pierced three rows around the edge - 1 for snipping and two for decoration.

I went back to the platemate and added the rose plate followed by the trellis to fill in the background.

I did a bit of white work and colouring with SN pencils from the back 
I also used a 4 needle piercing tool to go in the blank bits of the trellis.




Yesterday's workshop over in Fleetwood went well and I am going back on 6th February to do a groovi demo.

Have a great weekend 





No comments: