Friday, 1 January 2016

Claritystamp challenge 35 - Say it with flowers





HAPPY NEW YEAR


 WELCOME 2016


What will it bring for us all I wonder?

I may just have some very exciting news - but cannot say just yet!!!!!!

Whatever happens I wish you health, wealth and much happiness.

I got a shiny new laptop for Christmas and this is my first blog post using it ....Windows 10 what a long way from Windows Vista!!! so far I am liking it and this new lappy is soooooooo much faster than my old one.



So its time for a new challenge  - say it with flowers - wouldn't it be lovely to see some flowers growing? - Roll on spring , and I am sure that all those poor victims of the terrible floods will be wishing it was here if only to assist in the drying out process!

As ever we had some fantastic projects for the last blog challenge so thanks if you entered and picking my top 5 was not easy - it never is there are many very talented crafters out there!



Here's my piece for this month 






I decided to try a triptych type of design - I hope you like it and I used the poppy plates the bird is from the the bauble border.

I started with the nested squares . decided which ones would fit three  across my parchment and the elongated them to give  me three panels. 


As usual I started out taking pics .....but then I forgot!


Here's what I came up with but then decided it needed a little something going on in the background




Enter the landscape plate from the starter set and the bird from the border

The little birds in the sky come from one of the little elements around the groovi plate mate

I added a border around the edge from the border plate 1

I started adding white work - now  I am not too good at this but I keep practicing - 




I then uses a two pronged piercing tool around the edge and then snipped around the edge.

mounted on to red card using some little white brads






Thanks for visiting and I look forward to seeing all your lovely entries x





Post a Comment