Monday 25 March 2013

Elizabeth not Gordon Bennet!

Oh I treated myself to this lovely IndigoBlu stamp at Harrogate - isn't she just devine!
When you look at the stamp there is some honeycomb pattern going on - got that another IndigoBlu background stamp and the flutterby I have a free stamp from Kay as well that came with my craft stamper mag  so I added a swirl from crafty individuals and a sentiment stamp but I have no idea who makes that!

White background card brayered with mulled lavender and background stamps with same. Image stamping done with dusty concorde and a few gems for good measure.

16 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

Yes she is devine - and so is this card! Bautiful colours Linda x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Hellen x

Naomi said...

Beautiful image, lovely card.

Claire said...

Absolutely beautiful Linda, I love the honeycomb background stamp, and of course the leading lady herself is stunning!!

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Linda. Love how you've added the gems. x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Lynne

Linda Page said...

Thanks Claire I thought it matched the "netting" on the main stamp x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Naomi x

Bernie Simmons said...

LOVE this Linda. Such a pretty design...you have "done her proud" xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card...gorgeous lady. X

Linda Page said...

Thanks Bernie

Linda Page said...

Thanks Sheila

Jo Rice said...

Beautiful card Linda , I really love this stamp and you have made a stunning card with it. X

Pat Taylor said...

Gorgeous Linda! Love it xxx

Pat Taylor said...

Gorgeous Linda! Love it xxx

Paula Whittaker said...

loving that stamp too....your card is fabulous!