Saturday 9 March 2013

Gentleman retirement card

God Morning - I can't believe where this week has gone. It has been a bit quiet on the crafting front this week for some reason.  Took OH out for a run in the car on Monday as I had been at the craft fair all weekend.
I don't actually know what I have been doing this week apart from catching up on a bit of that hazardous activity... housework.  yuk.
Oh I have just remembered . I went to Inspirations on Wednesday and watched Hels Sheriden and Ali Reeve which was a very interesting day. (I also nipped over on Friday morning as it is just down the road from where I do my food shopping but didn't tell OH so couldn't stay too long) but it was good to see Nikky Hall she had the new graphit pens oooo nice but already got so many propmarkers can't justify the change!

Anyway it got to Thursday and craft club day, my friend Margaret wanted to "borrow" my clock stamps so decided I would do an order i had for a retirement card with clocks.  So I loaded my truck , cuttlebug, spellbinders cogs and plain circles my Kanban clocks and cog stamps. Clarity miniature men's kit ..it has a small watch fob, my Indigoblu clock set and a round stamp for retirement which is either Lily of the Valley or  Little Claire I think,  and off we went.

Got everything and set to to discover that I had left the main ingredients behind... the Clarity fob watches so we had to improvise and this is my result.

Thanks for visiting !


3 comments:

Pat Taylor said...

That is so clever Linda! I love it! It's just perfect for a mans retirement card!!!! Take care now and don't do too much of that 'housework' ugh!!! Xxx

Linda Page said...

ha ha Pat. Wot bit I did is done.
crafty aftenoon planned Stella coming over. yay

Ann said...

Hi Linda, been a bit lacking in checking blogs, been suffering with bad headaches for over a week. Lovely cards as expected from you - loads of inspiration. Hope you are well, see you Saturday at Harrogate, cant wait - got a big shopping list, Have a good week xx