Friday 22 March 2013

getting messy with Dylusion

Thought I would have a play with my new dylusion sprays  am a bit busy with orders and stuff but I thought I would have a messy afternoon one day.
I sprayed with yellow and brown and I got some ace background stamps from Kaisercraft just randomness is the only way I can describe ... look at the messy lines and random dots on the background.
the traction engine is a stamps away and the letters are from Clarity .  I should have made them a bit more hiddledy piddledy than I have as they look a bit like the are stamped straight but gone wrong if you get my drift.  Still I had a fab time playing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving all these 'Men' cards you have come up with some great ideas. xAnnie

Linda Page said...

thanks Annie I seem to have amassed quitea few male stamps n stuff. lol

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

This is great, love the colours and blending, you do messy very well. Sam

Linda Page said...

thanks Sam that means a lot coming from you. Not had a lot of time to play as v busy with orders. but head buzzin