Saturday 2 March 2013

More Easter Bunnies


Hi All  I am sat here behind my stall at the Vintage and Hand Made Craft Fair here at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool.  The sun is shining through the glass roof and lots of people are milling about - not buying but lots of lookers!
There are lots of young dancers around - there is a ballroom dancing competition going on in one of the other halls.

I brought my lappy so whilst I am sat here I thought I would blog a couple of quick cards I made on Thursday.






both cards are made using the ATC size Stamp and the remountable Bunny set 

The top card also uses a tree and the bottom one uses the small tree from the village set and the little flock of birds 
The Happy Easter stamp was borrowed from a friend.

I stamped the stamp stamp and masked off the outer area using  I stamped the bunnies and then masked them off. using a sponge I created the background and sky.

The banner was made by masking off a strip, stamping and then bringing a little colour from the edges.






6 comments:

Naomi said...

So cute, but lovely, I adore the banner strip on these very effective. Hope you get plenty of customers Linda.

Yvonne said...

Lovely cards Linda.
Hope you have a good day xx

DBL28 said...

Oh, you're making this so hard for me! Off to the Clarity stand at SECC next week and I thought I'd made my mind up about what I'd be buying but the bunnies are making their way to the top of the list.
So sweet, thanks for sharing. Hope the sales picked up :)

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Linda, also like the banner strip. Colourful but leaves the card clean and fresh x

Pat Taylor said...

These are brilliant Linda! I love them both. Take care now xxx

Ann said...

Hi Linda Love the cards they are lovely and cheerful, I hope that your fair was good, and that you were busy. Just created a blog (well Elizabeth did it for me!!) then I could enter the clarity challenge! Hope you get a chance to have a look. Take care x http://annscraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/