Thursday 14 March 2013

Happy 21st

Morning Everyone just a quick post today as I will be off to play at my local craft club this afternoon.

My youngest daughter sent me a set of stamps for mother's day - she managed to find them in a little shop in Gibraltar - where she works so I thought I would use them to make a card for my niece who is 21 later this month and loooooves Pink!





It is quite a simple card - oh I should have said that the stamps are from Artemio.
the lanterns have a lantern shape and then a block image to stamp the colour behind.  I also wanted to add her name so I stamped the block in pink and cut it out.  I stamped the lanterns on heat resist acetate and embossed with silver. I turned these over (so that I had a smooth surface) and stamped the letters from my Claritystamp letter box kit in black and embossed with black  WOW embossing poweder.  I stuck the pink backs on and made a hole in the top to thread them on the string.
the fans are also stamped and embossed in silver.  everything else is stamped with black archival or raspberry adirondak which I also used with a water brush to colour in 

Thanks for stopping by 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely Linda, im sure Kirsty will like it! xx

Naomi said...

This is such a pretty card, love the techniques also Linda.