Friday 15 March 2013

Happy Birthday


This is a quick card I made to send to Barbara - I nearly missed her birthday and that wouldn't do. I only realised on Tuesday morning and I need to post it the same day.  
I wanted to stamp sending you sunshine but I cannot find my stamp anywhere ... it is still missing :(  how can you lose a stamp stuck to a big lump of plastic?




The picture I am afraid doesn't really show the clouds - I wanted to do some random ones for the sky but to my horror discovered I had no Clarity coated card stock left except black which meant  I couldn't use the cotton wool trick so I tore a piece of paper and used that like I would with a cloud  mask - at least it is a bit more random.

All the stamps are from Claritystamps

I coloured the balloons with promarkers

Off to do the weekly food shop now, fill up with petrol, do some cooking (so that I have stuff easy to have for tea tomorrow) and get ready for my trip to the Harrogate show tomorrow my friend Margaret and I are booked in for a Karaoke workshop at 11 with Barbara.

Now then lets check my list of needs..............
clarity card stock
new stamps? not making a decision till I get there as I want sooo many!!
some spellbinder dies
heat resist acetate
white shrink
cosmic shimmer glue
dylusion sprays
should I have a dabble at art journalling - get a book? and the list goes on...

For those of you who are going - give us a prod if you see me.

Don't know when I will next get around to blogging but hopefully will get chance to make his lordship's birthday card this afternoon (his birthday next week) so maybe I might get chance to show you I have  an  idea of what I want to do so that's a start.

I am also partway through making my design for the April Claritystampchallenge blog not too sure about it yet  but I still have time to start all over again LOL.

thanks for stopping by. xx


4 comments:

Ann said...

HI Linda not been able to check blogs for a few days -- busy at work and home (trying to get everything done so that Saturday is free!!)
Love Kirstys card and this one for Barbara, your list for Harrogate is like mine and Elizabeths' growing every hour!! See you there. x

Linda Page said...

Yep see you tomorrow safe trip xx

Lynne said...

Lovely card Linda. I can never get my clouds to show up very well on a photo either.

Have a great time at the show and leave something for me to buy on Sunday. x

Pat Taylor said...

Love this card Linda! Have a great time tomorrow at Harrogate xxx