Friday, 15 March 2013

Happy Birthday


This is a quick card I made to send to Barbara - I nearly missed her birthday and that wouldn't do. I only realised on Tuesday morning and I need to post it the same day.  
I wanted to stamp sending you sunshine but I cannot find my stamp anywhere ... it is still missing :(  how can you lose a stamp stuck to a big lump of plastic?




The picture I am afraid doesn't really show the clouds - I wanted to do some random ones for the sky but to my horror discovered I had no Clarity coated card stock left except black which meant  I couldn't use the cotton wool trick so I tore a piece of paper and used that like I would with a cloud  mask - at least it is a bit more random.

All the stamps are from Claritystamps

I coloured the balloons with promarkers

Off to do the weekly food shop now, fill up with petrol, do some cooking (so that I have stuff easy to have for tea tomorrow) and get ready for my trip to the Harrogate show tomorrow my friend Margaret and I are booked in for a Karaoke workshop at 11 with Barbara.

Now then lets check my list of needs..............
clarity card stock
new stamps? not making a decision till I get there as I want sooo many!!
some spellbinder dies
heat resist acetate
white shrink
cosmic shimmer glue
dylusion sprays
should I have a dabble at art journalling - get a book? and the list goes on...

For those of you who are going - give us a prod if you see me.

Don't know when I will next get around to blogging but hopefully will get chance to make his lordship's birthday card this afternoon (his birthday next week) so maybe I might get chance to show you I have  an  idea of what I want to do so that's a start.

I am also partway through making my design for the April Claritystampchallenge blog not too sure about it yet  but I still have time to start all over again LOL.

thanks for stopping by. xx


Post a Comment