Tuesday 19 March 2013

Bob's Birthday


It is the other half's birthday this week I still haven't got him anything - he doesn't know what he wants he is sooo bad to buy for as he has no hobbies and doesn't do anything grrrrrrrrrr.
Anyway thought I had better make him a card if I dont do anything else lol.

The main stamp is a from Just right stamps it is one we did a workshop with Maria Simms some time ago. I also have a small set of stamps with a nautical theme ( don't know who made them as I have had them a while) and also has the same Travel word as you can see faintly in the background I also used a ship and a compass.  As the background to the main stamp is text I made the whole background with a script stamp from Indigoblu.  the brown rectangle is stamped with a distress stamp I got from Nikky Hall at Polkadoodles    but you can't really see it one here.   The cogs are cut from a spellbinder die and the round sentiment die I could possibly be either little Claire or Lily of the Valley BOB is from the letterbox set from Clarity
Hope he likes it  but I bet he just says thanks  cos that would be about right for him... grumpy git 

4 comments:

Pat Taylor said...

Aw Linda it's fabulous! I love it! Is the main stamp the atlas bit cos that could be used a lot for men's cards! Especially in my family lol xxx

Linda Page said...

Hi Pat thankyou yes the main stamp is the atlas bit - its big about A6 size you can see it here http://www.justritestampers.com/category.aspx?categoryID=298

Ann said...

Love this Linda, Well done on your clarity win!! I would'nt bother with buying him a pressie- just get yourself one instead. haha!! Take care xx

Bernie Simmons said...

Lovely card Linda...and I'm sure Bob will love it too.