Monday 18 March 2013

Biker ruby wedding

Hi folks

What a weekend that was fantastic day at the Harrogate show - got loads of stash and my name was pulled out of the hat for Karaoke crafting with Barbara Gray.   I couldn't believe it as I also got pulled out last October!  Never mind ..sung for my supper with Barbara and won a fabby prize.

So yesterday the old arthritis was giving me some stick for being stood up and walking about for too long on Saturday but it's back to normal today so all is well.

I have been asked to make a ruby wedding card for a husband.  The lady wanted a motorbike on the front - that was OK as I had a stamp  she also wanted bling!!! Anyway after a couple of chats with some facebook friends an idea eventually came to fruition.


I got some new stamps at the weekend amongst which were some background stamps from Kaisercraft so I thought I would use one in the background.  It is just some randomness but just fills up the white space and I quite like it .  The motor bike stamp was a freebie on a creative stamping mag last year it was all men's stuff.
I also made a box for it to go and and the letters are Claritystamp. I then added some bling from my stash.





3 comments:

Emily Follett said...

Lovely card- just realised I have that motorbike stamp sheet too so must make use soon x

Jane said...

Linda thats brilliant! I love it! X

Pat Taylor said...

I love it Linda it's fabulous! She should be as pleased as punch! I know I would be!! Xxx