Saturday 23 March 2013

coaster for my camper van mad girl


On my recent foray to the craft show in Harrogate I visited the lovely MDF man and got some coasters as I thought  I might just play with those at some stage.  Any way during a conversation with my fellow crafty mates that evening talking about our hauls from that day my daughter interjects and says can I have one with a campervan on for my desk pretty please?  How could I refuse?


So here it is 
Stamp is by Little Claire and the letters are a Tim Holtz sissix alphabet die  
I painted with gesso first then tinted a bit more up to a lilac colour.  stamped onto tissue with  archival ink and coloured in with promarkers from the other side.  I cut the letters out of cheap copy paper and coloured with another promarker.  
I gave it several coats of glue n seal from Ranger so we will see how it lasts.  

She is coming over tonight ---- she had better like it  LOL x

1 comment:

Pat Taylor said...

She will love it Linda! It's a great idea doing personal coasters! I love it! Xxx