Wednesday 28 August 2013

Today's workshop

Morning all - its that time of the month and so today I will be running a workshop over at the Craft Range


The class is fully booked for today - so I reckon I must be doing something right lol 
Here are the two cards my ladies will be playing with today 

Stamps used are Kaiser craft - Just believe and Bird cage and the grasses are from Hope blooms by Lindsay Mason - which we also used last month.

Methinks its going to be mayhem - what a fun filled morning we will have !!

I wonder how many will know how to make the flower?- could get sticky.



4 comments:

Jane said...

Two lovely cards for your class to do Linda! You should get some pics of them all in action! xx

Linda said...

Lovely cards Linda, wish I was on the class! xx

Jo Rice said...

Two beautiful cards Linda....bet you all had a fab time....hope you get to put your feet up tonight..x

Mindful craft said...

Gorgeous cards Linda, sounds like the classes are a real hit! :-) xxx