Thursday 29 August 2013

More atc's

Morning all

A few more tags today.  These are the ones I made at the craft club last week - just some simple ones. I must admit I do like making these I am in another club where we have a theme so sometimes that is quite hard but in this club I can do whatever takes my fancy!


This blue one's background is part of an Indigoblu stamp and I used Cobalt blue archival ink. I also stamped the Clarity fiddle with the same in and then used a blending tool to add some denim adriondak for colour.


I had fun with this one.  the splats are part of the same indoblu stamp as above but I have cut the stamp so that I have the ledger paper pattern on one stamp and then the splodges were at one edge so I cut them off and chopped them into two parts as this allows a more random pattern to be stamped.  I made 6 of these and none are the same!. I used black archival then I added mustard seed, forest moss and a touch of black soot distress inks around the edges.\

This lady is a stamp on a free plate from creative stamping magazine last year.  It had not been in print very long and the stamps were very good I have since noticed that the stamps don't seem to be quite as good as they were at the beginning and as a result I do not always buy mag now! Anyway I digress I stamped her in sepia archival ink and added a tiny berry corner Claritystamp.  Oh damn I shouldn't have used archival as I only have promarkers with me to colour her in .  We colour her in with promarkers I did but didn't put down loads of colour ...phew got away with it.  I inked with antique linen, forest moss and a touch of vintage photo.



4 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Morning Linda.....lovely ATC's .....they are all so different , just shows how versatile ATC's are....any, stamps,,,any techniques....etc...no wonder we get addictive to them....
Look out for the next edition of Creative Stamping magazine....the Christmas stamps are excellent.......hugs. Jo. X

Jane said...

Good Morning Linda! Lovely ATCs I particularly like the lady! What do you do with them all? x

Mindful craft said...

Great inspiration for ATC's Linda! X

Lynne said...

Great ATCs Linda. The Splat one is my fave. x