Saturday 24 August 2013

Grungy Tags

When I went to the Art Stamps Wales show in Wrexham the other week, I joined a group called UK stampers Network they run several little groups and I joined the ATC group and the tags group. So since I joined I have had lots of happy post !
so following on from yesterdays post I decided to make some tags to send out in this group:
Again I used up some scraps of my Tim Holtz pad and on some of them I added a dragon fly stamp from Claritystamp .  The back has to say to and from and fortunately I have two tiny stamps that are now permanently stuck to one of my small Clarity mounts ready for use.  For the tag group you basically send out 4 tags to someone on the list, they take one out, replace with one of their own and eventually it comes back to you with 4 tags that are someone else's work for you to use as you wish.  I quite like it and its a way of using up bits and also practising stuff lol x
I just inked up the back and then I added some little die cuts with the to and from on and thats it .

I guess I will be blogging what else I do in this group.





7 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

These are fab Linda and what a great idea! x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Hellen I did have fun but Wendy Vecchi modelling film really needs chef's hands lol xx

Linda said...

These tags are fab Linda. I love the backgrounds and the colours together make a stunning set. Love the idea of the tag swap - sounds like fun! xx

Unknown said...

Love these tags Linda, I also joined UKSN while at artstamp wales in Wrexham but, I only joined the ATC group, but. The tags sounds interesting.

Unknown said...

Love these tags Linda, I also joined UKSN while at artstamp wales in Wrexham but, I only joined the ATC group, but. The tags sounds interesting.

Unknown said...

Love these tags Linda, I also joined UKSN while at artstamp wales in Wrexham but, I only joined the ATC group, but. The tags sounds interesting.

Linda Page said...

Thanks Netty the tag list is less involve d
but its great