Thursday 22 August 2013

Christening Day

Must be the season for Christenings as I have been asked for a Christening card for a Grandson and three cards to say thank you for being Godparents!



Here is the Christening card sorry the picture didn't come out particularly well but you get the drift.  I love this little stamp from LOTV I think its just perfect for Christenings as you can colour with either blue or pink!
I used promarkers to colour and cut out the image with a spellbinder die.  I used the same set of dies for te sentiment.  I also used an embossing folder (A4) I think its a spellbinder but couldn't swear to it.  It's a little trellis with small hearts at the intersections.  I used my promakers to colour a bit of lace and added a few pearls.




I was on a roll now so I made three of these 2 for godparants and one for a godmother.  Same recipe as above.

Maybe I should mention the sentiments?  I cut out the shape in pearly card and inked the edges.  I then used my laptop to create the words - printed on pearly paper and chucked on the embossing powder as it came out of the printer.  I then positioned the die over the words and cut it out and embossed . I then cut around the inner embossed line and mounted onto the pre cut and inked card shape 


5 comments:

Naomi said...

Pretty and soft, just as they should be. Lovely.

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful cards Linda. Sure to be loved. They will make gorgeous keepsakes.xx

Mindful craft said...

Just perfect Linda...xx

Linda said...

Beautiful cards Linda. I see the embossing powder worked - great job! Linda xx

Hellen Pearce said...

So pretty Linda, love the soft colours x