Sunday 11 August 2013

Happy 50th Angie

Something entirely different




So Linda - it's Angies 50th - can you do me a card - and can you put a photo of her in and she used to work in a bar - can you do something for me on those lines if I get you a pic - I think so says I!!

So I get this picture Angie isn't in a bar but she is clutching a bottle lol 
Right cut out studio in Serif here we come....
I took a picture of a bar, and a picture of some bar pumps from  copyright free pics on the tinterweb and I have taken them into Serif cut them out and layered them up  printed the picture out and then die cut it into ovals and layered it up hope she likes it !!

4 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Clever idea Linda and it has worked really well, I am sure she will love it...hope both you and OH have had a good day...Jo. X

Janet Pring said...

Well done! It has turned out really well! I hope she likes it x

Hellen Pearce said...

Super card Linda - I'm sure she'll love it! x

Lynne said...

It's great fun Linda. I bet she'll love it! x