Sunday 4 August 2013

Morning all I am up bright and early this morning  got lots to do and I want to watch Clarity on C & C . So I thought I would share one of the cards I sent in for my homework.

I decided t do a monochrome card  first stop gelli background.  I have a large gelli plate so I masked off part of it with a piece of plastic I cut to size to leave me an 8 x8 space.  and I lift it off before I take the print.  I used black, silver and pearl white paint, the trellis and the dotty wave stencil.
I then made the little scene on a separate card, matted on black and mounted on top of the gelli print.

2 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Gorgeous card Linda....I love monochromatic work .....hope you had a good weekend. X

Linda said...

Morning Linda,
This is simply fab, I love black and white cards, they always looks stunning. Have a great week. Hugs.... Linda xx