Tuesday 13 August 2013

Happy Birthday to my baby girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET
So it is my youngest Daughter's birthday today and I have sent her this card I posted it last week in the vain hope that she gets it in time.  She works in Gibraltar and lives just over the border in Spain.  I miss her terribly but YAY she is coming for a visit next month x

I just used weathered wood distress ink and I didn't have any card for the matting and layering so just did a bit of dtp around the edges so it all toned in.

5 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

Happy birthday to your daughter....like the soft colouring on this card.

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely beautiful card Linda. Your daughter will treasure it so much! Hope she has a lovely birthday. Hugs to you both xxx

Jo Rice said...

Hope your daughter has had a lovely Birthday, love her card Linda...I bet she did too...hugs. Jo. X

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Janet ,what a beautiful card Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

what a lovely card! xx


I have given you The Versatile Blogger Award! Please see my blog post for the information about the award! Thankyou xx http://nellyandnoopy.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/the-versatile-blogger-award/