Monday 12 August 2013

Kevin's 60

Morning all - its Monday and I thought I would just blog this card I made for a commission

It is made for a Kevin who is going to be 60 he is into photography and walking !!

I have been n Serif again!! - not into digital crafting per se but it does come in useful.

I downloaded some boots, a camera and a map of the moors around Darwen.
I turned the map into sepia colours, cut out the boots and the camera  in the cut out studio from the background they were on.  I did the same thing with the boot prints and then using the stamp mode I "walked" them around the map.  I printed everything off, coloured in the boots with a pro marker.  the 60th in the camera lens and the words were cut out using dies. - the lady who commissioned it loves it phew!

Not his birthday yet so daren't put it on fb

1 comment:

Mindful craft said...

Love the colouring for this Linda, fits the job perfectly!
Hope your OH is doing ok now?
Your workshops sound great fun and very popular, wish I were closer xx