Tuesday 23 February 2016

groovi samples - Lace flowers and netting


Hi there thanks for dropping by  

Oh my I am very busy lol  I had a demo day for crafters companion on Saturday then then then then

I WENT TO THE TRADE SHOW!!

oh it was great  I went with the girls from Craft range at Burnley so we had a proper road trip leaving at 6am on Sunday morning - which meant I got up at 4.30 am  and we didn't get to bed until after one the next morning !!!!!  Up again at 7 on Monday to do it all again.

We walked in on Sunday and while I was waiting to deposit my coat the lovely Karen Clare was there - so that was a really lovely way to start the visit.

First stop just had to be Clarity - oh my the stand was very impressive and professional .

There are some fantastic things on the horizon but I am not saying !!!

I also got to see Tim Holtz in action -  I would have liked to watch longer but I was booked on a class.
Oh well maybe another time eh!

Now for the real reason for this post 


Here is one of my samples from Maria's last show.




Isn't this flower fab?

fab set of plates 

I started with the central flower then built the scallop frames  around it. I used the flower heads in the border like we would do with a stamp hanging some off  the edge 

After that I put the netting in place then using a grid and a piercing tool added holes all around the border in the blank spaces .

Thanks for stopping by - I will try and blog all my samples in between everything else.

Demo day this Saturday
blog post for Claritystamp challenge still to do 
there will be more samples for Barbara's next show
etc etc etc 

but for now it's time to post this, put away the lap top done the pj's and watch a bit of telly to unwind before bed  




























No comments: