Tuesday 16 February 2016

groovi dt samples - art nouveau border plates - Lawn




Well this is my last card from Barbara's show on 8th February  and our lovely Maria Simms is back on Hochanda tomorrow with lots more groovi goodies to tempt you.






I started with a piece of parchment A5 portrait.  I used one of the corners from the velvet plate in each corner lining it up on top of the nested square to get it even,  I then joined them up with a line from the nested square to form a frame.  I added another elongated square in the middle.

Next I used the flowers from the lawn plate to create a foreground.  Added the lovely lawn behind.  Now she has her had stretched out  so I thought I would create a bannister for her to lean on .  so I used a line from the squares and made a double line across, filling in the gaps with the dotty wave - in my head its like a balustrade !!

Added some hills  then used the sprig to fill in the frame.  

No comments: