Sunday 14 February 2016

Claritystamp blog challenge 36 - Love - mid challenge post

Mid challenge post




Hi there  back again with a mid season challenge post for the love theme.




I lined up a piece of parchment and did a heart in the centre.
next I used the border from the art nouveau poppy plate to go around the heart.  I added nested squares then using the border and corner from  one of the line sentiments to create the frame



I added some grid work .

on another piece of parchment I did another heart  the same size.  Added the words using the plate mate and used the full stop to add some random dots in the background.  I pierced around using a two needle tool and snipped it out  I used some glue behind the embossing on the words to stick it to a piece of red card cut to the same size heart,  


No comments: