Saturday 23 November 2013

no gelli just ink



Here I am again  I am like a bus (I know literally as I am big lol) nothing for yonks then loads a posts all at once.
Another inky print I made into a card and forgot to photograph.

I inked through the aperture stencil to form the middle of the oval, then I inked through the trellis stencil leaving it lighter around the oval.  I used the middle of the oval aperture and added some brown adirondak to leave the pattern and then I stamped  the tree over the top in the same ink but  you could really see the lines through the tree so I overstamped with archival ink and that was better - if you look close you can still see but as my dear old Mum used to say - a man on a galloping horse will never notice !
 I stamped around the edge with the little sprig and archival.  I think when I made it into a card I distressed the edges with some more brown ink

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Lovely colours, what a great card.