Friday 8 November 2013

monochrome again

I think this might be my last Christmas card for a bit - feeling a bit like I could do with doing something else and I know I have a few family birthdays later this month and next so I may put my Christmas stuff to one side for a bit - well unless of course I am mega busy on Saturday at the craft and and table top sale over at Oswaldtwhistle Civic Hall. - if you are nearby - bob in and see me it would be nice to have a chat x.


Another background made with that woodware stamp - I love it  - makes a great peice of paper - in fact I did just that then cut it up to cover  a box to sell as a gift box.  the tree is from Indigoble and the snowflake is a Claritystamp one x


2 comments:

Linda said...

I love all of your Christmas designs Linda, especially this one. Black and White is one of my favourite combos, always looks classic. The background looks fab, and of course I just love the tree. Have a good weekend. xx

Jo Rice said...

Great card Linda...I love monochromatic .....and this one is fab...hope you had a good time on Saturday...hugs...Jo.x