Tuesday 26 November 2013

Last workshop of the year

It's the last Wednesday in the month tomorrow so I will be at the Craftrange running my monthly workshop.   Just got the morning session this month but it is full so if you are not booked already - you are too late.

This will be the last one of the year - but like Arnold - I will be back
probably around the last Wednesday in January - we are also planning some for Saturday's so fingers crossed.


Thanks to all my lovely ladies who have helped to make the workshops a success by keep coming back for more of my bossiness!! Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year to those of you I won't see and hopefully see some of you on Thursday evening at the shop's Christmas Party !!


Here are the two cards we will be making tomorrow.






This months theme is based on a set of  travel stamps from Clearly impressions I thought they would come in handy for men's cards.  The top one focuses on the train but you could easily change the central image!

The second card is inspired by the lovely Tracey Dutton from Lavinia stamps  so I hope it passes muster!!

 I have also used elements from the Andy Skinners set of stamps .. A Winters tale that we have used before.
For this workshop I have used :-

Black archival ink
and the following Adirondak dye based inkpads
BLACK
STONEWASH
DENIM
EGGPLANT

but you could use distress inks - black, pale blue, darker blue, purple.

I have also used a make up sponge or you could used ink brushes - please bring your favourite and of course your trusty brayer and splodgeaway or ink blending mat.

Hope to see you all there ... happy crafting Linda xx

3 comments:

Theresa said...

i really like these Linda and as you say ideal for men's cards that are always difficult to make xx

Ann Marie said...

Hi Linda. Hope you can do some Saturday sessions - I'd love to come.

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Linda these are stunning! I do love the backgrounds you have created.

Hugs
Linda xxx