Friday, 22 November 2013

more inky gelli

Two more prints for today - two more I made into cards and forgot to  take pics.

for this first one I covered the gelli in pink - added the trellis and pulled the print then I pulled the ghost which is the one I have used.  I then put the stencil back onto the print  and added some pink to one side and blue to the other with a stencil brush I removed the stencil and added blue all around the edge, stamped with archival inks on the top .



I love this one don't know why but I do.  I randomly splodged some ink on the gelli, then I stamped the leafy swirl in the middle , pulled a print.  I took the middle of the square aperture stencil from Clarity  and inked through with some more red ink to add the hexagons .



Post a Comment