Friday 29 November 2013

circles birds

I have just been looking at the fussy and fancy blog  and they have a call out for a new design team member so I thought I would re schedule this post in order to link it back.



Hello there strangers ...It's been a while hasn't it ?
Hey ho that's how it goes I have been busy crafting  but don't seem to have had the time to take the pics and load them up and then blog them but that's life I guess - it gets in the way of crafting lol.

So what have I been up to since last time?  Well I did the fair at Oswaldtwhistle Civic Hall and it  was a good day and they have a craft club on a Wednesday so  I will be doing a demo/card making session with them next March, so I am looking forward to that.  I have been in conversation with Janet from the Craft Range and I will again be doing workshops there next year but we are going to try Wednesdays and Saturdays and see how they go .
On Saturday I had a craftilicious day at the Claritystamp Northwest  workshop with Maria Simms - we always have a great time with fabby projects ...such fun xx






I made this card the other week using one of the new Claritystamp aperture stencils - just and easy one I just used the aperture and then offset the inner to one side.  I used two tones of purple to ink with my clairity stencil brushes then added a couple of stamps.  I then took the "edge" off the edges before mounting on the card.

Hopefully If I get chance I will schedule a few more posts in the coming days.  but I have a busy week ahead I have a Christmas fair this Thursday evening at Crown Paints here in Darwen (where I used to work) and then  I have another fair over in Houghton on Saturday so its all go.

4 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Lovely card Linda...and great use of the stencils....hope your fairs go well...crafty hugs,,,Jo. X

Janet Pring said...

I love this Linda xx

Paula Whittaker said...

wonderful card Linda x

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Linda,

das ist eine wunderschöne Gestaltung. Die Idee mit dem Kreis und dem Motiv gefällt mir sehr gut.
Vielen Dank für den lieben Kommentar zu meiner Winterszene. Liebe Grüße Silvi