Friday, 29 November 2013

circles birds

I have just been looking at the fussy and fancy blog  and they have a call out for a new design team member so I thought I would re schedule this post in order to link it back.



Hello there strangers ...It's been a while hasn't it ?
Hey ho that's how it goes I have been busy crafting  but don't seem to have had the time to take the pics and load them up and then blog them but that's life I guess - it gets in the way of crafting lol.

So what have I been up to since last time?  Well I did the fair at Oswaldtwhistle Civic Hall and it  was a good day and they have a craft club on a Wednesday so  I will be doing a demo/card making session with them next March, so I am looking forward to that.  I have been in conversation with Janet from the Craft Range and I will again be doing workshops there next year but we are going to try Wednesdays and Saturdays and see how they go .
On Saturday I had a craftilicious day at the Claritystamp Northwest  workshop with Maria Simms - we always have a great time with fabby projects ...such fun xx






I made this card the other week using one of the new Claritystamp aperture stencils - just and easy one I just used the aperture and then offset the inner to one side.  I used two tones of purple to ink with my clairity stencil brushes then added a couple of stamps.  I then took the "edge" off the edges before mounting on the card.

Hopefully If I get chance I will schedule a few more posts in the coming days.  but I have a busy week ahead I have a Christmas fair this Thursday evening at Crown Paints here in Darwen (where I used to work) and then  I have another fair over in Houghton on Saturday so its all go.

Post a Comment